- “Education is the most powerful weapon” – Nelson Mandela
- ‘You make a life by what you give’ – Winston Churchill | #MondayQuotes
- ‘A dull person with power is the most dangerous person’ – Kashim Shettima | #MondayQuotes
- William Feather: “Success means hanging on after others have let go”
- Make your life inspiring – Lorrin L Lee | #MondayQuote
- ‘All prayers and no work is dead end’ – Michael Afenfia | #MondayQuotes
- ‘Crazy people change the world’ – Steve Jobs | #MondayQuotes
- Do not train a child to learn by force – Plato | #MondayQuotes
- Opportunity comes through the back door – Napoleon Hill
- “Hausa man must change his thinking or live to cry” – Muhammadu Sanusi II | #MondayQuotes
- “If you don’t give up, you will eventually succeed” – Alborz Fallah | #MondayQuotes
- “To be successful, have your heart in your business” – Thomas Watson | #MondayQuotes
- “Secret of success: know something nobody else knows” – Aristotle Onassis
- “Thinking differently brings progressive results” – Adlai Stevenson II
- Dream and it will become reality – William Arthur Ward | #MondayQuotes
- Your mind determines your limit – Henry Ford | #MondayQuotes
- If you want to progress, forgive yourself and move on – Steve Jobs | #MondayQuotes
- “Your determination determines your success” – Tommy Lasorda | #MondayQuotes
- “A life without love is like a dead flower” – Oscar Wilde | #MondayQuotes
- “It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.” – Amelia Barr
- ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent’ – Eleanor Roosevelt | #MondayQuotes
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is” – Henry Ford
- “A person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at” – Jason Lemkin
“Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at.” – Jason Lemkin
MondayQuotes: “Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at.” – Jason Lemkin
Jason Lemkin is an American entrepreneur and Investor whose passion and field of expertise is in Software as a service. He resides in Palo Alto, California.
Lemkin received his undergraduate degree at Harvard University in 1991 and earned his law degree from UC Berkeley School of Law five years later. In 2002, Lemkin completed the executive management program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
After a career in the corporate world working in upper managements for companies such as BabyCenter, NeoPhotonics, and cofounding NanoGram Devices, Lemkin was a co-founder of EchoSign in 2005 which he later sold to Adobe Systems six years later.
Today, Lemkin is the managing director of the SaaStr Fund which has over $70 million in capital at its disposal. Collectively, the startups that the fund has invested in have grown to be worth over $1.5 billion, with an average entry price of $13m per investment, in less than three years. In addition, Lemkin is a Trusted Advisor at SaaStr.com which helps over 100,000 people involved in the field of SaaS with insight, advice, and tips on how to make their ventures succeed.
Lemkin has been listed as one of Quora’s top writers and his website Saastr has been listed in Forbes top 100 websites for entrepreneurs.
Biography source: Everipedia
Photo source: BusinessInsider