Opportunity Calls But Once!


Last Updated on November 5, 2017 by

Many people often refuse to pick calls because they have changed levels or too busy and miss an opportunity that might change or save their lives.

Pick your calls: Opportunity calls but onceDuring the burial of a young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept and refused to be consoled such that many people kept wondering what went wrong with him. As the MC, I dropped the microphone and took the weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and got him to explain his action.

He stated that he was with the deceased on the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape.

He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw and advised him to stay where he was. This friend did not pick the call. To him: “Why is he calling? He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the calls that kept coming.

Finally, he drove into the now-ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets into him. He died on the spot and the robbers went away with his car. This man was weeping because he knew his friend killed himself.

Many of us are just like that. Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick calls when your phone rings to know why you are being called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, answer it wisely.

He thought he was saving credit for his friend because he was not far from where he was – and he met his death.

Read also: Love Your Kids, Mould Them Well!

You may be at an occasion and you are calling someone directly opposite you because you want to pass a crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making a sign that he should pick the call. It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello.

Take time to pick your calls. An opportunity might lurking at the corner
Take time to pick your calls. An opportunity might lurking at the corner

Some people will not pick calls from numbers they don’t know and I wonder: HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW ON THE PLANET EARTH?

DO YOU EVER THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE?

Note something; there is no one individual that knows up to 1% of the world population. It is not sane for you to restrict your life to just 1% of the global population? What of the remaining 99%?

Many people have missed life-saving opportunities because they refused to pick a particular call.

PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE. ONE CALL CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER.


Memorila

This is the admin user of Memorila.com – Information market for arts and ICT!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.