Making Monday Mild welcomes you back!
- Making Monday Mild – The Kick off
- MMM Writers’ Lifestyle: “I write stories that bless lives” – Kaine Robbie
- ‘My desire to write is like a sickness’ – Prosper Nwokoro | MMM Suspense Fiction
- Pull a chair: How to write poems like Jide Badmus | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome February – Our month for real fun!
- “The world around us is enough to inspire anyone to write” – Amaka Azie | MMM
- “I write to lift struggling people, the unsung heroes” – Melody Fisher | MMM Writers’ Interviews
- How to captivate readers’ attention with drama – Jamiu Ahmed | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome to March 2018, the reviewers’ month | Making Monday Mild
- ‘Being yourself and patience, secrets to becoming a successful writer’ – Boma Augusta Fubara
- My writings positively challenge people – Karimot Isiaka | MMM
- Why you should be part of #MakingMondayMild
- Our skin colour: A badge of honour or shame?
- Making Monday Mild welcomes you back!
- For writers to make money online, they must collaborate
- Four quotes to inspire your week from Making Monday Mild
Last Updated on May 28, 2018 by Memorila
After a month’s hiatus, Making Monday Mild is back and promising us much enticing, educating and entertaining entries from budding and established writers. Sit back, relax, keep your fingers crossed and assimilate. You’ve laid your hands on a hot dough
Yipee we’re back. Our regular Making Monday Mild posts would be back on board for us to enjoy.
But we wish to pause and ask, “Did you miss us in anyway?” I know a lot of you sort out time to find out the reasons for our break. We all appreciate your efforts on checking up on us. It made us feel we’re really doing something worthwhile.
Once again we want to explicitly reaffirm our relentless love for you because without you there would be no Making Monday Mild.
We pledge to keep up topping our game and enhancing your literary experience in the best way we can.
Again let’s not forget that we are driven by the passion to celebrate, reach out to and encourage writers.
So as we kick off fully, we’ll appreciate your continued support in terms of liking, commenting and sharing our posts in order to make us serve you better.
Also do well to keep visiting our page and inviting your friends and family to do the same.
Till our next writer’s post, we wish you an awesome new week and blissful month ahead!
We love you.
From Making Monday Mild crew