- Making Monday Mild – The Kick off
- MMM Writers’ Lifestyle: “I write stories that bless lives” – Kaine Robbie
- ‘My desire to write is like a sickness’ – Prosper Nwokoro | MMM Suspense Fiction
- Pull a chair: How to write poems like Jide Badmus | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome February – Our month for real fun!
- “The world around us is enough to inspire anyone to write” – Amaka Azie | MMM
- “I write to lift struggling people, the unsung heroes” – Melody Fisher | MMM Writers’ Interviews
- How to captivate readers’ attention with drama – Jamiu Ahmed | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome to March 2018, the reviewers’ month | Making Monday Mild
- ‘Being yourself and patience, secrets to becoming a successful writer’ – Boma Augusta Fubara
- My writings positively challenge people – Karimot Isiaka | MMM
- Why you should be part of #MakingMondayMild
- Our skin colour: A badge of honour or shame?
- Making Monday Mild welcomes you back!
- For writers to make money online, they must collaborate
- Four quotes to inspire your week from Making Monday Mild
Last Updated on May 28, 2018 by Memorila
In the Making Monday Mild edition of March 2018, our anchor, Diepiriye Rita George, is promising us an engaging month wherein she will share interviews with budding writers who need space in the sun to shine
March is our month of lovely reviews and so our hearts just got to be set on reviews in special ways. We’ll be having our first ever review contest Showing love to Making Monday Mild Contributors and heralding the Vision of the Site.
This month would also be dedicated to raising the hopes of discouraged writers who ain’t published yet, but are towing that path. Sometimes we’ve got to look past the big giants so that we can nurture the tender and upcoming sprouts. We are going to be saying to them, “Arise! Never settle with thoughts of discouragement or despair”.
As a writer you should only focus on your shining light, and trim your negative instincts. If you keep thinking ‘when would I get there’, you may end up being more depressed.
It’s true that upcoming writer’s don’t usually get the support they deserve. They are told to work, work; work, work; work, work, like in Rihana’s work song. This is the month where we show them love. Our vision says; “promoting and inspiring the enjoyment and appreciation of the writer’s life.” We will also review our performance on the actualization of our mission. One we are stuck with like for eternity!
We would keep saying to writers, It’s ok to work but do appreciate your small progress once in a while. So our March is an extension of February’s love. Let’s all activate the Lover’s and Reviewer’s mindset towards encouraging not just mature writers but upcoming ones too. Have a blessed new month ahead!
Making Monday Mild