- Making Monday Mild – The Kick off
- MMM Writers’ Lifestyle: “I write stories that bless lives” – Kaine Robbie
- ‘My desire to write is like a sickness’ – Prosper Nwokoro | MMM Suspense Fiction
- Pull a chair: How to write poems like Jide Badmus | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome February – Our month for real fun!
- “The world around us is enough to inspire anyone to write” – Amaka Azie | MMM
- “I write to lift struggling people, the unsung heroes” – Melody Fisher | MMM Writers’ Interviews
- How to captivate readers’ attention with drama – Jamiu Ahmed | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome to March 2018, the reviewers’ month | Making Monday Mild
- ‘Being yourself and patience, secrets to becoming a successful writer’ – Boma Augusta Fubara
- My writings positively challenge people – Karimot Isiaka | MMM
- Why you should be part of #MakingMondayMild
- Our skin colour: A badge of honour or shame?
- Making Monday Mild welcomes you back!
- For writers to make money online, they must collaborate
- Four quotes to inspire your week from Making Monday Mild
Last Updated on May 28, 2018 by Memorila
Meet Kaine Robbie, the award winning writer of Munachimso Contest and the brain behind Crimson, a Christian website. He bagged a B.Tech in Geology from the Federal University of Technology Owerri but his fans and family can attest that’s he’s a guy of many sides – a freelance presenter, content editor, rapper, amongst others creative things.
So today, he’ll be letting us in on how being an outgoing Christian writer rocks big time.
Why do you write?
To entertain, to bless and to heal! I write to spread the gospel; the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It might sound cliché but it’s not. Trust me; I keep having testimonials from my followers. I keep touching souls for Christ with my crimson stories.
What inspired your first published work, Testimony?
It was inspired by the need for people to see, know and feel the love God.
Where and where have your works been published? And how many contests have you won lately?
For contests… Well, well, well… I’m the winner of the #MunachimsoMovieExperience, all on account of my short stories. I also recently won the Blog Oxygen Website Giveaway. The website is currently under construction and will be up and running very soon.
It will be called “Crimson” and this is where I pour out all what the Holy Spirit conveys to me in story format. I’m just counting my blessings and naming them all the way.
As a freelance presenter what’s your typical red carpet look like?
Casually trendy! Well fitted pants and shirt, bracelets and me well groomed beards and Of course my shoes. They’ve just gotta be sleek and peng!
Name one outstanding physical feature you have that seems like your selling point?
Hahahahaha… They’re two actually….my physique and my beards. I don’t joke with my beards. Lol
Tell us more about being an outgoing Christian writer and how it works for you?
Being an outgoing Christian writer is fun! I especially like that – ‘oh so this cute guy is a born again and writes Christian stories’ kind of look.
As a Christian writer I’m forever looking to turn people’s experiences and testimonies into stories that bless lives.
What has been the best part of your crimson writing journey?
The thrill of not knowing what’s coming next while I’m writing a story is so exciting. You see, I am like my father in heaven. If I feel this much joy when creating stories, I firmly believe he must have felt the same way when he was creating me!
What music/movies/books/websites you won’t mind visiting every day?
Kung Fu movies, comedies, fantasy movies and cartooooooons!
I never tire of listening to Hillsongs and Bethel Music.
C. S Lewis’ Chronicles of Narnia, Jordan Raynor’s Called To Create and J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter.
What’s a typical fun day, hangout or writing get-away for you.
A typical fun day for me would either be a day spent sleeping, watching cartoons, or hanging out with my loved ones.
If you were to be in a gathering were you are to address first-time Christian writers/authors, what would you advice them?
Don’t buy into the wave that keeps portraying God in the wrong light. He isn’t going to punish you the moment you step out of line as we’ve been made to believe.
How can He who gave his son for you punish you because you stepped out of line?
Yield to the Holy Spirit perfectly without fear. He’ll bring out something the world has never seen from your writing.
You know what? Y’all should listen to Pieces by Amanda Cook. It’s a song that perfectly encapsulates God’s love for us.
Thank you for inspiring us today.