- Making Monday Mild – The Kick off
- MMM Writers’ Lifestyle: “I write stories that bless lives” – Kaine Robbie
- ‘My desire to write is like a sickness’ – Prosper Nwokoro | MMM Suspense Fiction
- Pull a chair: How to write poems like Jide Badmus | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome February – Our month for real fun!
- “The world around us is enough to inspire anyone to write” – Amaka Azie | MMM
- “I write to lift struggling people, the unsung heroes” – Melody Fisher | MMM Writers’ Interviews
- How to captivate readers’ attention with drama – Jamiu Ahmed | MMM Writers Lecture
- Welcome to March 2018, the reviewers’ month | Making Monday Mild
- ‘Being yourself and patience, secrets to becoming a successful writer’ – Boma Augusta Fubara
- My writings positively challenge people – Karimot Isiaka | MMM
- Why you should be part of #MakingMondayMild
- Our skin colour: A badge of honour or shame?
- Making Monday Mild welcomes you back!
- For writers to make money online, they must collaborate
- Four quotes to inspire your week from Making Monday Mild
Last Updated on May 28, 2018 by Memorila
Every Monday, Diepiriye Rita will be presenting Making Monday Mild a new corner on Memorila.com consisting interviews of established and fledgling writers, reviews, writing tips, and so on. Today we present the ice-breaker…
Happy New 2018!
As the holidays are crunching to a halt, we hope you’ve toured enough to get back in high spirits.
On Making Monday Mild we are up and ready! With God’s grace and mercies on standby for us, We’ll be kicking off the New Year’s Activities in style from next week.
Kudos to our enthusiastic readers who made our 2017 rock! 2018 is here and we promise, we won’t be watering down any fun you’ve experienced so far. We relish your weekly follow-up on our posts to the wholesome feedbacks you give to us and the increasing likes on our page. Let’s keep the flag flying!
Here are the highlights for this year’s Making Monday Mild Sessions:
¤ More spiced writers interviews
¤ More epic writers reviews
¤ One on One – How to write like an epic writer.
And so much more.
Visit our page every Monday for weekly doses of writer’s stories and inspirations.
Have a prosperous new year ahead!